Textile floor coverings (carpets) offer the highest possible sound level reduction of all floor coverings and the highest possible comfort when walking. They are divided into floor coverings with pol, floor coverings without poles, needle fleece floor coverings, nonwoven floor coverings and flock flooring.
Raised floor with Kugelgarn or needle fleece is often used in areas with particularly heavy use. In particular, floor coverings made of sturdy needled fleece are so-called hard-wearing coverings.
They are suitable for heavily used areas where a textile floor covering is desired and are an attractive alternative to elastic coverings. Due to the high efficiency, the easy care and last but not least the value for money, these floor coverings have become more and more important, especially in the contract sector.
With textiles, floors in offices, hotels or often frequented commercial spaces can be designed in fresh, cool or even warm and discreet colors, depending on the concept.
- The combination of coarse and fine fibers makes the surface dirt-resistant, especially with dark colors
- warm underfoot
- Manufacture from vegetable, animal or synthetic fibers
- Easy care
- Depending on the type and amount of fibers used, it is also possible to produce low-wear, low-cost products (eg for use as trade fair coverings)
- Mehrfach recyclebar (vorbildlich im Wirtschaftskreislauf)
- Gut für Allergiker
- Hygienisch (geruchlos, keine VOC-Emission)
- Ressourcenschonender Werkstoff