Since the year 1975, WEISS Doppelbodensysteme has been producing raised floors with PVC covering and offers a large assortment of colors and patterns at very attractive conditions.
Due to its many advantages, raised floor panels have opened up a wide field of applications and, in addition to their economic advantages, their great success is due to their great service characteristics.
Wherever high demands are placed onfloor coverings, homogeneous, single-layer floor coverings are in the shortlist.
So it is not surprising that mainly in technical rooms PVC is a widely used floor covering, because it can meet high standards.
- Multiple times recyclable (exemplary in the economic cycle)
- good for allergy sufferers
- hygienic (odorless, no VOC emission)
- resource-saving material
- hardly inflammable
- resistant to short-term exposure of many chemicals
- design diversity
- sound absorbing
- water repellent
- warm underfoot
- long durability
- easy cleaning and care
- electrostatic behavior adjustable (insulating, antistatic, electrically conductive)
- can be installed in damp rooms
- good elastic behavior (low residual impression)