Cork is a material with outstanding properties and is suitable for application to raised floor panels. It is a 100 percent natural, renewable raw material and with its pleasant appearance and feel, it is ideal as a flooring material.
The colors for cork floors range from classic, dark honey tone to modern white and grey tones. Thanks to today’s processing and printing techniques, abstract designs or wood, stone or concrete looks are also possible. The thickness of the cork layer is usually between four and six millimeters.
- Natural, renewable resource
- Easily recyclable
- Suitable for allergy sufferers: When treating the floor with hard oil or wax, the floor becomes antistatic.
- Sound-absorbing: already integrated insulation
- Thermal insulation: low thermal conductivity
- Hard-wearing: Cork is durable, abrasion-resistant and flame retardant
- Good insulating effect
- Easy care
- Diverse designs